The Reading/Writing Labs are located at the Pensacola, Milton, and Warrington campuses and offer free tutoring to all Pensacola State College students. No appointment is necessary.
Reading/Writing Lab Locations
|Pensacola Campus||Bldg. 1, Rm. 106||850.484.1451|
|Milton Campus||Bldg. 4200, Rm. 4246||850.484.4403|
|Warrington Campus||Bldg. 3100, Rm. 3142||850.484.2351|
|South Santa Rosa Center||Room 5130A||850.475.4851|
1. Login to Pirate Mail, and click the Email button.
2. With your email open, click the Office 365 button at the top of the page.
3. You can download and install Office on your computer, which includes the following applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
4. Or you can work with one of the apps online. Select “PowerPoint Online” to create a PowerPoint presentation.
5. The web app will open, allowing you to create your document as if you had the program installed on your machine. Formatting tools are available as well.
6. The document will save as you type.
7. When finished, the document can be saved to your computer by clicking the File tab located in the upper left corner and then clicking the Save As link.
8. Click the Download link to download a copy of the file to your computer.