1. Your favorite activities on your day off.
2. Good or bad reasons to watch or avoid TV.
3. Good or bad reasons to live in an apartment vs. a house.
4. The person whom you most admire or dislike, and the reasons why.
5. Describe the educational system in your country, excluding preschool levels. Discuss any level or levels above kindergarten:
←Note: This essay is only an example. Choose one of the topics to the left.
Introduction: Overview of topic and statement of your position.
Movies are always fun to watch, but I enjoy some types of movies more than others. Usually I enjoy foreign films the most.
First point Information / example and your opinion about it.
Action movies range from science fiction like Star Wars to horror movies like Stephen King's It. I like (or don't like) action movies because...
Romance movies like The Shape of Water are good if they're serious, but I avoid romantic films that try to be funny.
Foreign films are my favorite, because they look at things from a different point of view. I don't mind subtitles; I can read them and still keep up with the plot.
Conclusion Summary of your essay
Lots of people like action and romantic movies, but I enjoy thoughtful foreign films. Although there are many different types of movies, some appeal to me more than others.
Organize your essay like a sandwich: